Phoenix 3 Gas with Unique fan assisted convection system. For use with an existing conventional Flue system.
Model Number: PH3CNF | PH3CLF
- Remote Controlled as standard.
- Thermostatically controlled as standard.
- Log or coal effect finish.
- Choice to run on LPG or Natural Gas.
- Conventional Flue.
- Interchangeable top or rear flue exit.
- Unique fan assisted convection system.
- For helpful hints on how to use the Phoenix Gas Stove remote control, go to https://mertikmaxitrol.com/gv6…
Nominal Efficiency Rating
90% on Natural Gas | 89% on LPG
4kW on Nat Gas | 3.5kW on LPG
A on Nat Gas | A on LPG
Dimensions (From) View full specificationsHeight: 555mm|Width: 421mm|Depth: 365mm
The Phoenix 3 Gas with Unique fan assisted convection system. For use with an existing conventional Flue system. is available in the following Stove Bright colours
(Colours are an approximate representation only. Ask your dealer for details)
6298 Rich Brown Metallic
6311 Honey-glo Brown
6196 Metallic Blue
6309 Metallic Black
Gas Remote Control
Thermostatic remote control for Woodwarm Phoenix Gas Range, with built in 7 day timer function.
|Energy Efficiency Rating:||A on Nat Gas | A on LPG|
|Internal Flue outlet size:||125mm|
|Top flue centre:||91mm|
|Rear Flue Height Centre:||465mm|
Please select the spares you need, then complete the enquiry form below.
30ml of rope glue.
Most Woodwarm stoves ropes will stay in place nicely with thumb pressure. However if you prefer to use glue. Use sparingly, dotted along the rope line. If you use too much it will be difficult to remove the rope in future.
£8.09 inc. VAT