Who are Woodwarm stoves?
Woodwarm Stoves are a thriving business, based in the rolling hills of Devon, dedicated to hand-crafting multi-fuel stoves.
Having been in business for over 45 years, we have honed our crafting skills to the Nth degree.
Our absolute passion for quality, design, as well as our focus on environmental issues, now means that our range of stoves combine maximum, state of the art efficiency, with minimal impact on the environment.
Why buy a Woodwarm Stove?
There are just so many reasons to invest in a Woodwarm Stove.
Here are just a few:
- Built to last – Woodwarm Stoves are rigorously tested and some of our stoves are still in use 45 years after installation.
- Visible flames – our advanced air wash system means that the glass remains clean and clear*.
- They look beautiful – we have an extensive choice of designs, to suit any space – contemporary or traditional.
- 10-year Guarantee – so proud are we of the reliability of our stoves, we offer a 10-year guarantee.
- Aftercare – We sell our stoves through approved dealerships to ensure you receive the best local after sales service. (please click here to find your nearest Woodwarm dealer).
- Suitable for town and country– Many of our stoves can be used in smoke-controlled areas as they meet and even surpass the required certification.
- Best Practice – Woodwarm are active members of the Stove Industry Alliance and clearSkies who are recognised by the government in Defra’s 2022 Clean Air Strategy. Ahead of this date, our Eco models have all achieved the top level 5 certificate meaning they have demonstrated an exceptional improvement in emissions and efficiency performance.
*When burning the correct fuel